International Pizza Expo® Registration Instructions
Register for Pizza Expo 2017.
All pre-registrations must be done online via this website.
All name badges must be picked up at check-in beginning Monday, March 27, in the Pizza Expo registration area of the Las Vegas Convention Center, North Halls.
Individual Online Registration:
- Advance (Jan. 1 – March 25, 2017): $210
- Advance (Jan. 1 – March 25, 2017): $180
On-Site Registration Fee (March 26 – 29): $240
The Buddy Rate is not offered on-site.
One-Day Pass (Thursday, March 30 ONLY): $100
Non-Exhibiting Supplier/Manufacturer Fee: $300
The 3-day registration package includes the following:
- Admission to your choice of more than 90 education seminars and cooking demonstrations, special Monday sessions for New Operators and Early-Arriving Attendees, Pizza Crust Boot Camp™, keynote presentations, the Beer & Bull Idea Exchange® and the World Pizza Games® Finals and Pizza Expo Block Party. (An additional fee is required for the Sunday-Monday Advanced-Track Workshops and the Tony Gemignani “Making Pizzas” workshops.)
- Admission to three exciting days of pizza-only exhibits at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Exhibits are open Tuesday and Wednesday (10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) and Thursday (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.).
- Watch the world’s most prestigious pizza-making contests. The International Pizza Challenge™ will crown the best pizzas in five categories: Traditional, Non-Traditional, Pan, Pizza Napoletana and Gluten-Free. There will also be a “Best of the Best” bake-off featuring champions from past Expos. The event culminates Thursday with the Pizza Maker of the Year finals.
- An evening at the World Pizza Games® Finals and Pizza Expo Block Party featuring dough-spinning acrobatics, onstage entertainment, free food and drinks, games, prizes and more.
- The opportunity to win big cash in our $20,000 MEGA BUCKS Giveaway™.
- Discounts on air travel and rental cars.
- Special discounted hotel room rates with complimentary shuttle service from selected hotels.
Registration is sponsored by Bellissimo Foods.
One-Day Pass – Thursday, March 30
We are offering a one-day pass for Thursday ONLY that will allow you to attend the Thursday morning special demonstration and admit you to the show floor (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.). You will also be eligible to win the $20,000 MEGA BUCKS Giveaway drawing Thursday afternoon. You must be present to win.
Attend the Nightclub & Bar Show for $20
Through a special arrangement with the Nightclub & Bar Show, which will be held March 27 – 29 in the Las Vegas Convention Center, registered Pizza Expo attendees will be allowed to cross over and attend Nightclub & Bar on Wed., March 29, from 2 – 5 p.m. for a $20 fee. Interested persons should show their Pizza Expo badge at Nightclub & Bar during those hours.
Pizza Expo Registration and Show Rules
- All seminars, exhibits, Beer & Bull Idea Exchange®, keynote general sessions and Block Party will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center — North Halls 2, 3 and 4.
- Registration confirmations will be e-mailed and attendee badges picked up at the show site.
- Badges are not transferable and must be worn at all seminars and activities, as well as on the exhibit floor. A replacement fee of $50 will be charged for lost or missing badges.
- REFUNDS – No refunds after Friday, February 24, 2017.
- No one under the age of 16 will be allowed on the exhibit floor. Proof of age will be required. No strollers, baby carriages or baby packs. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Absolutely NO SOLICITING permitted. Solicitations in the Exhibit Hall by non-exhibiting personnel are strictly prohibited.
Register for Pizza Expo 2017.