International Pizza Expo® 2014 Registration Instructions
You MUST register by March 1, 2014, to receive your name badge by mail. Name badges for registrations received after March 1 must be picked up on-site at the show.
Click here to access online Attendee Registration.
Click here to download the Attendee Registration Form.
The 3-day registration package includes the following:
- Admission to your choice of more than 80 education seminars and cooking demonstrations, special Monday sessions for New Operators and Early-Arriving Attendees, Pizza Crust Boot Camp™, two keynote speaker general sessions (Donatella Arpaia and The Pizza Cuz, Sal Basile and Francis Garcia), two Beer & Bull Idea Exchanges® and the World Pizza Games® Finals and 30th Birthday Bash. (An additional fee is required for the Sunday-Monday Advanced-Track Workshops.)
- Admission to three exciting days of pizza-only exhibits at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Exhibits are open Tuesday and Wednesday (10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) and Thursday (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.).
- Watch the world's most prestigious pizza-making contests. The International Pizza Challenge™ will crown the best pizzas in five categories: Traditional, Non-Traditional, American-Pan, Italian-Style and Gluten-Free. There will also be a "Best of the Best" bake-off featuring Pizza Maker of the Year honorees from past Expos.
- An evening at the World Pizza Games® Finals and 30th Birthday Bash featuring dough-spinning acrobatics, onstage entertainment, free food and drink, prizes and more.
- The opportunity to win big cash in our $20,000 MEGA BUCKS Giveaway™.
- Discounts on air travel and rental cars.
- Special discounted hotel room rates with complimentary shuttle service from selected hotels.
|Registration is sponsored by Bellissimo Foods.
One-Day Pass – Thursday, March 27
We are offering a one-day pass for Thursday ONLY that will allow you to attend the Thursday morning seminars and admit you to the show floor (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.). You will also be eligible to win the $20,000 MEGA BUCKS Giveaway drawing Thursday afternoon. You must be present to win.
THREE Shows for the Price of ONE!
Also at the Las Vegas Convention Center during Pizza Expo are the 2014 Amusement Expo and the Catersource Conference and Tradeshow. We are partnering with these shows to allow registered attendees free admission to their exhibits during the following times:
Catersource 2014 Conference & Tradeshow — Tuesday, March 25, 3 – 6 p.m.
2014 Amusement Expo — Thursday, March 27, 3 – 5 p.m.
Pizza Expo Registration and Show Rules
- All seminars, exhibits, Beer & Bull Idea Exchange® and keynote general sessions will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center — North Halls 1, 2 & 3.
- Registration confirmation will be mailed. Please allow two to three weeks for processing.
- Badges and tickets will be mailed after February 24, 2014. One-Day Passes will not be mailed.
- Badges are not transferable and must be worn at all seminars and on the exhibit floor.
- Pre-registration cut-off date is March 20, 2014.
- REFUNDS – Pizza Expo will refund pre-registration fees (minus $25 processing fee per person registered) provided the request for refund is made in writing to Pizza Expo and mailed to:
International Pizza Expo
908 South 8th Street, Suite 200
Louisville, KY 40203
Requests for refunds must be received no later than February 21, 2014.
- NO REFUNDS AFTER February 21.
- No one under the age of 16 will be allowed on the exhibit floor. Proof of age will be required. No strollers, baby carriages or baby packs. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Absolutely NO SOLICITING permitted. Solicitations in the Exhibit Hall by non-exhibiting personnel are strictly prohibited.
|Buddy Registration Fee:
|On Site Registration Fee:
|One-Day Pass (Thursday ONLY):
Register Online and SAVE $10.
Buddy Fee of $150 will NOT be offered on-site.
Online discount applies to three-day pre-registration fee and buddy fee only.
No online discount on One-Day Pass.
You may also call our toll-free number, (800) 489-8324, to register by phone. Select Option 3.
You may also contact the registration call center Mon. – Fri. from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST. That number is (847) 620-4473.
Groups of 5 or more attendees from the same company may register at reduced rates. For group rates and information contact:
Bruce Allar (BAllar@PizzaToday.com or 502-736-9500).