Register to Attend
Special Note: Online registrations close Friday, March 15, at 8 p.m. Eastern Time.
Register after that time on-site at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
International Pizza Expo® 2013 Registration Instructions
You MUST register by March 1, 2013, to receive your name badge by mail. Name badges for registrations received after March 1 must be picked up on-site at the show.
Click here to download the Attendee Registration Form.
The 3-day registration package includes the following:
- Admission to your choice of more than 80 education seminars and cooking demonstrations, special Monday sessions for New Operators and First-Time Attendees, Pizza Crust Boot Camp™, two keynote speaker general sessions (Bill Jacobs and Food Network star Robert Irvine), two Beer & Bull Idea Exchanges® and the World Pizza Games® Finals and Rockin' Party. (An additional fee is required for the Monday Pre-Show Workshops — So, You Want to Open a Pizzeria. . . , How to Turn Your Good Restaurant Into a Great Business and A Custom 6-Month Sales-Building Plan for Your Pizzeria. Fees are also required for Making Dough With Tony Gemignani on Tuesday and Wednesday, and for the Thursday morning FoodCost Pro Menu-Pricing Workshop.)
- Admission to three exciting days of pizza-only exhibits at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Exhibits are open Tuesday and Wednesday (10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) and Thursday (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.).
- Watch the world's most prestigious pizza-making contests. The International Pizza Challenge™ will crown the best pizzas in four categories: Traditional, Non-Traditional, American Pan and Italian-Style. There will also be a "Best of the Best" bake-off featuring Pizza Maker of the Year honorees from past Expos.
- An evening at the World Pizza Games® & Rockin' Party featuring dough-spinning acrobatics, onstage entertainment and free food and drink.
- The opportunity to win big cash in our $20,000 MEGA BUCKS Giveaway™.
- Discounts on air travel and rental cars.
- Special discounted hotel room rates with complimentary shuttle service from selected hotels.
|Registration is sponsored by Bellissimo Foods.
One-Day Pass – Thursday, March 21
We are offering a one-day pass for Thursday ONLY that will allow you to attend the Thursday morning seminars and admit you to the show floor (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.). You will also be eligible to win the $20,000 MEGA BUCKS Giveaway drawing Thursday afternoon. You must be present to win.
Registration and Show Rules
- All seminars, exhibits, Beer & Bull Idea Exchange® and keynote general sessions will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center — North Halls 2 & 3.
- Registration confirmation will be mailed. Please allow two to three weeks for processing.
- Badges and tickets will be mailed after February 18, 2013. One-Day Passes will not be mailed.
- Badges are not transferable and must be worn at all seminars and on the exhibit floor.
- Pre-registration cut-off date is March 14, 2013.
- REFUNDS – Pizza Expo will refund pre-registration fees (minus $25 processing fee per person registered) provided the request for refund is made in writing to Pizza Expo and mailed to:
International Pizza Expo
908 South 8th Street, Suite 200
Louisville, KY 40203
Requests for refunds must be received no later than February 15, 2013.
- NO REFUNDS AFTER February 15.
- No one under the age of 16 will be allowed on the exhibit floor. Proof of age will be required. No strollers, baby carriages or baby packs. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Absolutely NO SOLICITING permitted. Solicitations in the Exhibit Hall by non-exhibiting personnel are strictly prohibited.
|Buddy Registration Fee:
|On Site Registration Fee:
|One-Day Pass (Thursday ONLY):
Register Online and SAVE $10.
Buddy Fee of $150 will NOT be offered on-site.
Online discount applies to three-day pre-registration fee and buddy fee only.
No online discount on One-Day Pass.
You may also call our toll-free number, (800) 489-8324, to register by phone. Select Option 3.