International Pizza Expo® 2015 Registration Instructions
Attendee pre-registration by U.S. Mail or fax must be received by March 13, 2015. Online registrations must be completed by March 21, 2015. All later registrations must be done at the show site, the Las Vegas Convention Center.
All name badges for registrations must be picked up on-site at Pizza Expo.
Click here to access online Attendee Registration.
Click here to download the Attendee Registration Form.
The 3-day registration package includes the following:
- Admission to your choice of more than 90 education seminars and cooking demonstrations, special Monday sessions for New Operators and Early-Arriving Attendees, Pizza Crust Boot Camp™, two keynote speaker general sessions (Jason Dorsey and Marc Malnati), the Beer & Bull Idea Exchange® and the World Pizza Games® Finals and Pizza Expo Block Party. (An additional fee is required for the Sunday-Monday Advanced-Track Workshops.)
- Admission to three exciting days of pizza-only exhibits at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Exhibits are open Tuesday and Wednesday (10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) and Thursday (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.).
- Watch the world's most prestigious pizza-making contests. The International Pizza Challenge™ will crown the best pizzas in five categories: Traditional, Non-Traditional, Pan, Pizza Napoletana and Gluten-Free. There will also be a "Best of the Best" bake-off featuring Pizza Maker of the Year honorees from past Expos.
- An evening at the World Pizza Games® Finals and Pizza Expo Block Party featuring dough-spinning acrobatics, onstage entertainment, free food and drink, games, prizes and more.
- The opportunity to win big cash in our $20,000 MEGA BUCKS Giveaway™.
- Discounts on air travel and rental cars.
- Special discounted hotel room rates with complimentary shuttle service from selected hotels.
|Registration is sponsored by Bellissimo Foods.
One-Day Pass – Thursday, March 26
We are offering a one-day pass for Thursday ONLY that will allow you to attend the Thursday morning seminars and admit you to the show floor (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.). You will also be eligible to win the $20,000 MEGA BUCKS Giveaway drawing Thursday afternoon. You must be present to win.
TWO Shows for the Price of ONE!
Also at the Las Vegas Convention Center during Pizza Expo is the 2015 Amusement Expo. We are partnering with a concurrent show to allow registered attendees free admission to its exhibits during the following times:
2015 Amusement Expo — Thursday, March 26, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Pizza Expo Registration and Show Rules
- All seminars, exhibits, Beer & Bull Idea Exchange® and keynote general sessions will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center — North Halls 2, 3 & 4.
- Registration confirmations will be e-mailed and attendee badges picked up at the show site.
- Badges are not transferable and must be worn at all seminars and activities, as well as on the exhibit floor.
- Pre-registration by U.S. Mail and fax must be received by March 13, 2015. Online registrations close March 21, 2015.
- REFUNDS – Pizza Expo will refund pre-registration fees (minus $25 processing fee per person registered) provided the request for refund is made in writing to Pizza Expo and mailed to:
International Pizza Expo
908 South 8th Street, Suite 200
Louisville, KY 40203
Requests for refunds must be received no later than February 20, 2015.
- NO REFUNDS AFTER February 20.
- No one under the age of 16 will be allowed on the exhibit floor. Proof of age will be required. No strollers, baby carriages or baby packs. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Absolutely NO SOLICITING permitted. Solicitations in the Exhibit Hall by non-exhibiting personnel are strictly prohibited.
|Buddy Registration Fee:
|On-Site Registration Fee:
|One-Day Pass (Thursday ONLY):
Register Online and SAVE $10.
Buddy Fee of $160 will NOT be offered on-site.
Online discount applies to three-day pre-registration fee and buddy fee only.
No online discount on One-Day Pass.
You may also call our toll-free number, (800) 489-8324, to register by phone. Select Option 3.
You may also contact the registration call center Mon. – Fri. from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST. That number is (847) 620-4473.
Groups of 5 or more attendees from the same company may register at reduced rates. For group rates and information contact:
Bruce Allar (BAllar@PizzaToday.com or 502-736-9500).