REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
International Pizza Expo® Registration Instructions
All pre-registrations must be done online via this website.
All name badges must be picked up at check-in in the Pizza Expo registration area of the Las Vegas Convention Center, South Halls.
Individual Online Registration:
• Early (Oct. 30 – Dec. 31): $190
• Advance (Jan. 1 – March 19): $220
• Onsite (March 20 – 21): $250
• Early (Oct. 30 – Dec. 31): $160
• Advance (Jan. 1 – March 19): $190
• Onsite (March 20 – 21): $250
One-Day Pass (Thursday, March 22 ONLY): $100
Non-Exhibiting Supplier/Manufacturer Registration:
• Advance (Oct. 30 – March 19): $300
• Onsite (March 20 – 22): $350
To check on the status of your registration, please click on the link below.
Start a new registration here or click the red Register to Attend box on the right side of this page.
The 3-day registration package includes the following:
- Admission to your choice of more than 90 education seminars and cooking demonstrations, special Monday sessions for New Operators and Early-Arriving Attendees, Pizza Crust Boot Camp™, keynote presentations, the Beer & Bull Idea Exchange®, Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award presentation and the World Pizza Games® Finals and Pizza Expo Block Party. (An additional fee is required for the Sunday-Monday Advanced-Track Workshops and the Tony Gemignani “Making Pizzas” workshops.)
- Admission to three exciting days of pizza-only exhibits at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Exhibits are open Tuesday and Wednesday (10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) and Thursday (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.).
- Watch the world’s most prestigious pizza-making contests. The International Pizza Challenge™ will crown the best pizzas in five categories: Traditional, Non-Traditional, Pan, Pizza Napoletana and Gluten-Free. There will also be a “Best of the Best” bake-off featuring champions from past Expos. The event culminates Thursday with the Pizza Maker of the Year finals.
- An evening at the World Pizza Games® Finals and Pizza Expo Block Party featuring dough-spinning acrobatics, onstage entertainment, free food and drinks, games, prizes and more.
- The opportunity to win big cash in our $20,000 MEGA BUCKS Giveaway™.
- Discounts on air travel and rental cars.
- Special discounted hotel room rates with complimentary shuttle service from selected hotels.
Registration is sponsored by Bellissimo Foods.
One-Day Pass – Thursday, March 22
We are offering a one-day pass for Thursday ONLY that will allow you to attend the Thursday morning special demonstration and admit you to the show floor (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.). You will also be eligible to win the $20,000 MEGA BUCKS Giveaway drawing Thursday afternoon. You must be present to win.
Pizza Expo Registration and Show Rules
- All seminars, exhibits, Beer & Bull Idea Exchange®, keynote general sessions and Block Party will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center — South Halls 1 and 2.
- Registration confirmations will be e-mailed and attendee badges picked up at the show site.
- Badges are not transferable and must be worn at all seminars and activities, as well as on the exhibit floor. A replacement fee of $50 will be charged for lost or missing badges.
- REFUNDS – No refunds after Friday, February 16, 2018.
- No one under the age of 16 will be allowed on the exhibit floor. Proof of age will be required. No strollers, baby carriages or baby packs. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Absolutely NO SOLICITING permitted. Solicitations in the Exhibit Hall by non-exhibiting personnel are strictly prohibited.