Workshop 15 (Fee $250)
Pizzeria Catering College
With Michael Attias
Wednesday, 10 am – 12 pm
You’re leaving money on the table by not maximizing your catering operations — and you know it. Now’s the time to do something about it with Michael Attias, who did a million dollars a year in catering out of his 104-seat restaurant. He’ll walk you step-by-step through his program for building a catering profit center in a pizzeria, and he’ll supply you with ready-to-use tools, templates and manuals on topics including: menu engineering and design; four-walls marketing, both print and digital; a lead-generation system that focuses on the perfect prospects; and operations and customer-service systems that lock in repeat business.
Michael Attias worked his way through college at the original Corky’s barbecue restaurant in Memphis, Tenn., and convinced an investor to build one of the first franchises in Nashville that he could operate. At his Corky’s, Attias took catering sales from zero to over $1 million a year using low-cast, high-return marketing ideas learned through expensive trial and error. The author of “Cater or Die,” he now helps restaurant owners and caterers increase their profits through his speaking and his software company, RestaurantCateringSoftware.com.
More Details About the Workshop:
- Catering Menu Engineering & Design. Learn how to create a catering menu using the menu you’re famous for in an easy to use format that also maximizes your profits. Attendees receive a Catering Menu Template in Microsoft Publisher format.
- 4 Walls Marketing: The first place you should start marketing catering is to your current catering clients; they know you, trust you and love your food. Walk away with template files to create your own 4 walls marketing pieces from table tents to flyers to email templates.
- Lead Generation: At some point you or one of your key employees will be proactively going after catering business. Kiss old fashioned cold calling and outdated prospecting goodbye. Learn how to find the perfect catering prospects and use Michael’s Catering Sales Tempo to get new clients.
- Operations/Phones: Catering is very profitable, yet unforgiving. Your clients expect you to be easy to do business with, show up on time with the right food and serve enough to not run out. You want to build your catering operations on processes; not personalities. Learn how to set up an easy-to-use catering system. You’ll walk away strategies for the phone along with scripts. Attendees will also learn the basics of catering packaging.
- Customer Service for Repeat Catering Clients: The success of your catering business is built on the back of loyal, repeat and referring catering clients. Walk away with seven specific techniques to lock in repeat catering business.
Attendees will not only walk away with great strategies and techniques to build their catering profit center, but manuals and actual templates they can go back and use immediately.