Exhibitor Cancellation FAQs
When will Pizza Expo 2021 take place?
March 16-18, 2021 at Las Vegas Convention Center
I already shipped my booth freight to Pizza Expo for the March/April show. What now?
Freeman will be sending out an email with specific details as to next steps with your freight within the next two days, if not sooner.
Will my 2020 sponsorships roll over to 2021?
Yes, we would love for you to continue your sponsorship in 2021, but they will be discussed on a case-by-case basis. Your account executive will be in touch.
How will the rebooking process for Pizza Expo 2021 change?
The cancellation of our 2020 event means we will not be able to carry out onsite sales appointments as planned. Instead, the same priority placement process will be followed via phone appointments scheduled in advance
- All 2020 exhibiting companies will receive an email from show director Bill Oakley with a link to the 2021 priority points book, which lists current point totals and appointment times
- Exhibitors must ensure an authorized company representative is available to discuss Pizza Expo booth placement opportunities via phone during their scheduled date and time
- Your account executive will discuss 2021 booth location options, as well as how to apply payments made for 2020 to Pizza Expo 2021
- Once a contract is signed, all 2020 payments will be credited towards your 2021 booth
- If you do not wish to contract for Pizza Expo 2021 at this time, you are able to allocate the paid funds to digital or print advertising in Pizza Today Magazine
- If neither of these options are right for your business at this time, a full refund of your Pizza Expo 2020 payment will be issued
- As you know, the nature of our current situation due to the COVID-19 pandemic is unprecedented. This is uncharted territory for our industry, and as a result, we are currently processing an exceptionally high volume of customer inquiries and requests. As a valued partner, please know that we will work diligently to process your reimbursement but cannot commit to the exact timing. We will provide updated information as quickly it becomes available and appreciate your patience and understanding as we all navigate through this challenging time.
Do I need to cancel my orders with the official show vendors, and will I get a refund?
Our official show vendors will be canceling all orders and will be reaching out to you in the next few weeks regarding credits or to finalize billing.
How can I cancel my hotel reservations?
If you booked hotel accommodations in the Pizza Expo hotel block via our official housing vendor, onPeak, your reservation will be automatically canceled. If you booked a hotel reservation outside the onPeak system and the Pizza Expo block, you must cancel/transfer your hotel reservation on your own.
I paid for staff overallotment badges. Can I receive a refund?
To request a full refund for overallotment badges, please contact Registration Customer Service on or before May 1, 2020:
- By email: pizza@Experient-Inc.com
- By phone: 800-465-5514 (International registrants, contact +1-240-439-2842)
I booked a scanner through Experient. How do I get a refund?
From Experient: There is nothing more important to Experient than taking good care of our valued exhibitors, especially during times of uncertainty. For those companies who planned to exhibit at an event that has been cancelled, we have amended our standard refund policy. To receive a full refund for your lead retrieval purchase on a cancelled event, please send a refund request to our dedicated email box: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your receipt/confirmation or invoice number. Allow 7 to 10 business days for processing by Experient. We will honor all refund requests for 90 days after the event’s original move-in date. Please keep in mind that credit card refund posting times vary by merchant and bank.